After a very long break I am finally back! I didn't mean to be gone as long as I was but once you get busy with something else time just flies by. First I want to apologize for the lack of updates and fixes. I must say the staff team did a great job keeping things stable. I noticed the server is not pulling in the amount of players it used to and funds are starting to dry up. To remedy this I discussed some plans with my admins.
- We will be going through each world fixing and tweaking things to prefection.
- Auryn: Each game will be checked and will be decided if it's too broken or boring to keep. New games will be added to replace those. Our goal here is to have many games that share the same core which will help keep things stable. Also we would like to look into having several mini tournaments.
- Enceladus: Now that 1.8 is out and stable this world will get a complete terrain makeover along with a few tweaks to the overall system. It will still be hardcore survival but without the snow and ice it once had.
- When 1.9 is released and the network is stable I plan on generating a brand new Fantasia world that will include all the new biomes. All the features from the current Fantasia will most likely be pulled over to this one and the current Fantasia world will still be accessible.
- Pandora is still in the work and slowly coming together. I know this project is taking forever but like I said in the past, the rest of the server takes top priority. Also with the constant release of new very broken updates from Mojang, EULA, and the Bukkit fiasco, it just made it very hard to find the time to work on a project like that. If things continue to keep quiet and if the summer plans pull the network from the grave then we will be able to get this world released in the near future.
I hope these plans satisfy those of you that were wondering what was going on with the Fantasia. Her heart will forever beat as long as there are players.